From Instructor Annie Sevel: "Kim is at class almost everyday with a smile on her face, ready to go and works hard and Hayden makes us all smile!" Way to go mama! Let's hear more about Kim!
1. Who are the members of your family?
My family consists of my daughter Hayden, her father Cody, and of course the dogs; Goose and Tucker!
2. What is or was your career?
Before i became a stay at home mom, I was a preschool teacher.
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of Savannah and
what has it done for you?
I have been a member for about 4 month. For me stroller strides has helped me get back into shape as well as really help me overcome my PPD.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
One thing that has surprised me about motherhood is how much love and joy you experience watching your little one develop and learn.
5. Favorite website(s)?
My favorite websites are Pinterist and Amazon
6. List three current obsessions.
Three current obsessions would have to be dark chocolate, photography, and my daughter of course.
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or
favorite thing that you do?
Hayden being only 10 months old i would have to say her favorite things at this point are my hair because she loves to pull it and my glasses, which she loves to pull of my face!
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
My tip would be to always make sure to make time for yourself!