From Instructor Heather Cowart, "Vanessa and daughter Kaylee joined stroller strides in June of 2015 and have been dedicated members since. Vanessa enters each class with a warm smile on her face and always gives 100%. We are so glad to have her as part of our village!"
Let's hear more about Vanessa!
1. Who are the members of your family?
Our family consists of my husband Jeremy, myself, Kaylee (11months) and our three year old German Shepard Loki.
2. What is or was your career?
Before we started our family I was a Transportation Officer in the U.S. Army, now I am a stay-at-home mom.
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of Savannah and what has it done for you?
I joined in June of 2015, after I got out of the military, it definitely helped me to get back in shape after having Kaylee and to meet other moms in the area.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
I think everything surprised me about motherhood since I had never been around kids until Kaylee, but also the minimal amount of sleep I could get and still function.
5. Favorite website(s)?
6. List three current obsessions.
Crafting, exercising, wine
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Probably the fact that I give her food, if you have seen her you know she loves food, she also loves when I tickle her.
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. I knew nothing about having a newborn and basically relied on what I learned from other moms.