From instructor Annie Sevel, "Christina is a wonderful addition to our group! She is always smiling, happy, positive, and always has something nice to say. We have also noticed that she has improved her strength substantially since starting Stroller Strides in April! Great job Christina!"
Let's hear more about Christina!
1. Who are the members of your family?
Husband Carter, stepson Hunter (18), and son Hudson (1)
2. What is or was your career?
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of Savannah and what has it done for you?
In the 6 months since I've been a member, I've felt stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically...and yes, in that order.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
The sweet sound of your child saying "mommy" brings pure joy every time! And a hug or kiss from them makes the whole world stop!
5. Favorite website(s)?
Pinterest, Etsy, Amazon
6. List three current obsessions.
Three current obsessions? Barely have time for 1....drinking coffee, outside, in peace and quiet. Yes, the whole cup, before it gets cold. (Still striving for this, it's more like a goal or dream than an obsession)
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Right now Hudson is obsessed with belly buttons and has no shame showing his off or lifting my shirt to "find" mine in any public establishment.
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
Ask for help when you need it, take a break when you are overwhelmed. A little "me-time" makes you a better mom, wife, and friend.