From Instructor Ashley Youngblood: "Brenna has been an awesome addition to the tribe! She always comes to class with a smile on her face. She also jumped at the chance to become our newest instructor by getting all of her certifications in what must have been record time!! So glad to have her on the team. Way to go Brenna!!
Let's hear more about her!
1. Who are the members of your family? My husband Roman, my son Wyatt, our two dogs Ranger and Hunter, and our cat George
2. What is or was your career? I'm an instructor for Stroller Strides
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of Savannah and what has it done for you? I've been a member for 7 months. It has opened up my world to some amazing new moms and has gotten me out of the house experiencing new things! Stroller Strides has given me more confidence in myself and has made me excited about exercising!
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? Something that has surprised me about motherhood is how much I could love another human being. I've never experienced love for anyone like I do for my son! He is my whole world!
5. Favorite website(s)? Pinterest, amazon, and target
6. List three current obsessions. I'm obsessed with lipsense, arts and crafts (that I'm never any good at haha), and always clothes
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do? Wyatt loves when I prepare food for him, He also likes to listen to me explain things to him that he's pointing at
8. Any tips for other moms out there? I guess my biggest tip would be get out and meet other moms, Enjoy every second with your child or children, do what works for you and your child and remember that you have needs too! So cut yourself some slack every once and awhile and do something just for you!