From instructor Erin Hanna, "Jenny has been an amazing member of our group since joining us in April. She always has a smile on her face and as a native of Savannah, always helping out other moms with great advice. She has made amazing progress physically as well, losing that baby weight and hitting each and every workout hard! Great job Jenny!"
Let's hear more about Jenny!!
1. Who are the members of your family?
Myself, husband Chris, stepson Nolan & baby Colby
2. What is or was your career?
Owner of Quality Chem Lawn Inc.
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of Savannah and what has it done for you?
April 2016: It's given me a circle of great new friends, awesome support system, great advice, regular fitness regimen, and a fun learning experience for my son!
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
My love for my son, he is my everything! A true blessing from God, I'm thankful every day for this precious little boy!!
5. Favorite website(s)?
Amazon & Facebook
6. List three current obsessions.
Code Black, Mani/Pedi's, Shoes
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Colby loves for me to sing to him, it always calms and soothes him!
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
Enjoy every moment with your children, keep them involved in extra curricular activities and most importantly tell them about Jesus!